з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Responsible for the effective implementation and operation of the FM program on a regional level.
- Will work in direct liaison with the work control center to ensure that all aspects of the organogram are in place and functioning according to policy.
- Will actively audit all areas of the maintenance departments in all locations to ensure optimum efficiency and policy follow through.
- Responsible for organizing the special works (CAPEX) and other necessary works (special projects team) across the regional level.
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of all preventative and corrective maintenance on a regional level.
- Will also perform the role of Business Development Manager and liaise with future clients and negotiations of gaining FM contracts.
- Ensures that preventative, predictive, corrective and reactive maintenance procedures are maintained according to program.
- Works as a team participant along with all maintenance staff to ensure the Facilities meets the quality maintenance standards set by CHAGALA.
- Prepares and assesses annual Capital Expenditures along with the advice of the location General Manager’s necessities while liaising with the maintenance & housekeeping supervisors.
- Assists and advises maintenance supervisors with annual operating budgets to fall in line with the FM program.
- Ensures that all annual vacation schedules are coordinated in such a way as to not jeopardize the FM programs objective.
- Ensures that all analysis and assessments are continually monitored.
- Will assist, substitute and/or act as Chief Engineer for any location if and when required.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Trade school and/or military training a plus.
Requirements for work experience: At least five years of verifiable hands-on general maintenance management experience
Required professional knowledge and skills: Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, painting, etc. Preferred with qualification and expertise in at least one major area.
Knowledge of languages, required level of wage supplementsproficiency: English, Russian.
Training and development of personnel.
Work in a worthy, international company.
Competitive stimulation system.