Title: Business Development Manager (Export)
Reports To: CEO, CMO AMTP Aktau
Division: AM Tubular Products
Department: Sales& Marketing
Language: Russian, English
The Company is looking for a Business Development Manager to assist the company business abroad the Kazakhstan in market and business development/sales, to help develop a comprehensive approach and to establish strong working relationships with the state owned and private enterprises.
Perimeter of influence
Business Development and Sales (export to Azerbajan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Iran) for ArcelorMittal Tubular Products Aktau
ROLE & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Sales and Marketing:
- formulate and implement sales/marketing strategies to achieve desired business results within budget and according to business strategy
- leverage company's existing customer relationships and identify emerging opportunities for SAW pipes and external and internal coating in the Water, Gas, Heating segment to generate new business prospects
- key account management
- perform sales forecasting activities and set performance goals
- interface with Operations, Finance and Technical Service functions to realize business objectives and maximize customer satisfaction
- ensure excellent customer service by understanding customer needs, managing relationships and developing & deploying new products and services;
- Market awareness:
- conduct market analysis of the industry
- monitor the general and related market trends
- know and identify key players within the industry in Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Caspian region (top companies, state and private decision-makers, etc.)
- manage and coordinate marketing activities in the region (like marketing events, joint customer trips and etc.)
- Government relations:
- have a clear picture of the political landscape, key players and their potential in the region
- possess and establish relations with key decision makers in the governmental structures
- develop and follow up joint initiatives of the company with the government
- Business relations:
- develop contacts and drive relations with leading industrial/infrastructure companies
- identify business development actions, present business opportunities to the company businesses
Profile, Education & Experience:
- Higher education and postgraduate degree (business/marketing/engineering degree is preferable)
- More than 3 years of experience on a similar role in business development/sales for export to Azerbajan, Turkmenistan, Iran in industrial spheres (within multinational companies is a plus). Total experience in Business Development & Sales in industrial spheres at least 5 years.
- Clear understanding of industrial/infrastructure market environment, key players and trends in the region
- Clear understanding of specifics of business processes in a multinational company;
- High level contacts in public and private sector (industrial/infrastructure) companies;
- Solid business ethics
- Fluent Russian and advanced or fluent English
- Strong persuasion and leadership, presentation and communication skills, analytical thinking capability
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Ability to calculate the international transport corridors: by train, sea or road.
- Able to move around and travel in Caspian Sea countries to visit customers
Type of contract:
- Candidate should be ready for business trips more than 50% of working time.
- Company is situated in Republic of Kazakhstan, Mangistau region, Aktau.
- Business Development Manager will be working in Azerbaijan.